Sunday, April 01, 2007

Going Pro...

A Man & His Cats


After much deliberation, I have finally "gone pro" on Flickr so I can host unlimited pictures and organize sets and all that good stuff. It's $25 a year, but it really does seem like a fair bargain for archiving your still library online. I already could host on my web hosting server, but Flickr provides a very accessible and versatile way to collect and grow your online still photo collection. Not having ever really given my catalogue a proper assessment, I'm hoping this will give me the inspiration to begin going through the thousands of pictures I have shot (not including 35mm, but eventually).

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mugpictures/

So i'll be dropping pictures on my blog here from time to time as usual but you may want to bookmark the flickr page as it's a "picture blog" of sorts and i'll be keeping a fresh line of new stuff going up there now that I have "no limits."

Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home