Sunday, December 31, 2006

The Christmas Experience 2006


These photos were taken during my annual trip to Chicago for the Christmas holiday. Each picture has a caption including some sort of explanation of the circumstances of the photo. Please note I did not post the majority of these photos on Flickr as I am limited by the number of picts I can upload since I have a free account so I've opted to post them here.

There were also several videos that I shot at the same time I was taking pictures with my Canon which are included below. Note that some of these files are large and will take a moment to download before they'll play for you...

The Christmas Tree on Wego Trail

McParlands Xmas Sketch with my nephews Danny & Johnny

My dad with Fluff

Christmas Eve Chaos

Christmas Karaoke

Phil & I bowling at Arlington Lanes


Stay tuned for a quicktime slideshow of the christmas photos.

Bookmark and Share

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was great to see that Santa reached We-Go trail. I'm sure it cost him plenty.

Please stop by when you're next in California. Look for a really large, expensine house in Mountain View ... and drive right by. We're in a small dump near the freeway.

All the best for 2007.

Chow

12:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home