Sunday, March 25, 2007

Best Commercial Ever


Things I learned from watching this: The flea market... Montgomery... it's just like... a mini-mall, and if you do a little step to the left and a little step to the right you're doing the "flea market shuffle." I watched this flabbergasting commercial again last night wondering if this might be a staged hoax, but I'm convinced more than ever that it's not. If there's ever a reason that God invented YouTube, you needn't seek any further to find one than this precious gem right here. This misguided flea market owner seemed to think his customers just needed a little rap and a little dance to excite them on down in Montgomery (Alabama?). And I must say, if I ever do find myself down there I might just have to drop in to ask for an autograph. Simultaneously frightening, hilarious and sad, I give you... the BEST COMMERCIAL EVER!!!

Bookmark and Share

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, isn't that the guy from 'Bebe's Kids' - aka comedian Robin Harris[RIP]?

4:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home