Wednesday, November 14, 2007

The Family Countdown

I can no longer pretend that The Family Tie is something that i'm going to have to deal with later, it's all happening NOW! It's now exactly one week from the date when I anticipate going live with the film online. And while it feels somewhat anti-climactic to release the film on the web with little proper fanfare, I'm looking forward to being able to brush my hands off and not think about this much more (of course, then there's the film fest thing which I'll still be dealing with, but one thing at a time). I did another blog entry about the final stages of the process if you care to read it on the family tie blogspot.

For Jen, countdown to Thanksgiving means scrambling to make sure the recipes and dishes are in order for the big meal. We're having her mom and step-dad David, along with her brother Andrew and their friend Irene over for turkey day and it's going to be an interesting feat considering the size of our place, but we'll make do ("Lots of charm," we tell ourselves). I am admittedly excited about the meal, knowing Jen and her creativity in the kitchen (not to mention enthusiasm), it's going to be delish.

Well, time to get back to editing email addresses and thinking completionist thoughts. Check you all later...

Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home