Wednesday, October 17, 2007

The Family Tie Poster


After a few revisions, this is the first official run of the poster image for FAMILY TIE. It's "official" because I've placed an order for 250 color postcards with this image that I'll be picking up when I'm out in LA next week for Vividas. It may yet change because I don't want it to forever say "THANKSGIVING 2007" and i'd like to make it a goal to get rid of these by the time the launch happens next month.

Thanks to Alan Greene and Bill Watson for chiming in with some helpful suggestions along the way, and of course Anthony Lopez who helped stage and shoot the poster image.

But this is kind of exciting because somehow with the poster image in place, it feels more and more like it's really a done and finished project (I originally wrote 'product' but decided that felt too cynical). It will feel good to have this weight lifted when i can move on to something else.

Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home