Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Funny MEAT


As some of you may already know, I have been working as an editor for the all-female sketch comedy troupe MEAT based here in NYC. This particular sketch, while not my favorite of the pieces we've worked on, is a good representation of the women of MEAT playing characters closest to their natural selves. I can't say I agree with all the choices that they wanted to make in the course of cutting this together, but on the whole we were able to create something with a coherent storyline, which was quite a feat considering the source footage.

I'll be posting some more of these as they get posted up on Youtube, but if you're interested in learning more about the funny ladies of MEAT, please check out their website at http://www.funnymeat.com.

Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home