Monday, October 02, 2006

BACK

Yes, after the cyberwaves died down for a while, my SPACE has been resurrected! In celebration, I'm posting this picture of my back that Jen Rock took after I had somewhat compulsively and absent-mindedly scratched it. This is something that happens to my back and legs...


Back, originally uploaded by Glasson.

MAJOR SHOUTOUT to the good person in Bill Streeter at Lo Fi St. Louis for offering his services in hosting matthewglasson.com. He's done it in the belief that I make some decent videos and can vlogcast and share the love. I intend not to let him down.

And in that spirit, here's a video that my friend Rick Brown just directed for the song "Rocky Top." The guy that's singing is Jason Ellis - another friend of mine who did the original music for my movie, The Family Tie, but that's a story for another time.


ROCKY TOP SHOWER VIDEO

Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home