Sunday, April 10, 2005

i am alive

though i seem to look through the eyes of the dead.

hello!

Sorry to make such a fuss over the ambiguous quietude. I can assure all and none of the safety of my mind. It's been a rough and tough stretch of time and it's now the moment of dread that I face alone and removed: inventory.

I'm sorry to those that I've harmed in the midst of my rage and sorry to those that I had shunned. I recollect with mixed emotion all the good times we used to have and wonder maybe how things could have gone differently. But the fact is and remains that they happened as they happened and didn't in any other way. Perhaps couldn't as well, but that's not for me to say. Not now anyway.

It's a slow and trying time for the motions of recovery and I will myself to it one baby step at a time. Progress will be reported herein but as always, a straight answer can only come straight from the source. It's too much fun to tweak my reality on these pages, so here's where to come for the view from the other side.

I promise no betrayals.

Only offense.

Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad to here you do well.

best luck

emzy

10:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I recollect with mixed emotion all the good times we used to have "

isn't that from a song? "can you get to that?"
your written lucidity under the direst of circumstances truly takes my breath away. love ya.

2:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home