Thursday, March 24, 2005

Reality and the perceptions therein...

Would you say that reality is a coping mechanism for humans? Personally, i feel that time definitely is, hence my proclivity to never wear watches. Nonetheless, I do keep aware of the time on my cell phone - who needs to be overaccessorized in order to function like a so-called "real human being?" I for one, do, but that's because I have a "kick-ass business plan" that requires me to don numerous technological enhancements at all times.

As for the state of my mind... I appreciate the concerns of my "friends" that have forced me to slow down and develop my strategies a little more firmly. The two weeks following my last housewarming debacle were definitely a cold shower that I needed, although the derailing aspects of this intervention leave little to be desired. Ultimately, I am an optimist and look at the situation with a degree of inevitability, however, lessons learned the hard way are destined not to be repeated. And that includes the company i keep.

i need a job

and then there's this...



b afraid.

b very afraid...

Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Isn't that your brother?

11:59 AM  
Blogger .5 of babygrand said...

what's this complaining on my blog when i see here you've got more hellos than i? hmmm?

ez sayz that could look less like him.

3:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home