Monday, July 06, 2009

the ezsqueeze



As those who know me well would likely attest, I can be a bit anal-retentive with regards to certain things. Namely keeping a clean house and perhaps even being slightly compulsive with my organizational methods. One thing that always gets my goat is the manner in which people dispense toothpaste from the tube. The ideal, in my anal-retentive drive for perfection, is to squeeze from the bottom of the tube and slowly flatten it out as the toothpaste gets used over time. So you can easily imagine how it drives me momentarily batty when a house guest uses my toothpaste and just leaves a big pinch in the center of the tube or worse, at the top. I mean, what are you people thinking?

Fortunately, my mother recently gave me a wonderful gift to help reduce the anxiety over maximizing toothpaste-squeezing-efficiency by including this blue toothpaste clamp in my Xmas stocking last year called EZ Squeeze (yes, every year mums always takes great pride in coming up with new and inventive chotchkies to put in our stockings. One of my favorites is a wind-up robotic heart alien monster, but that's a story for another time). Anyway, the deal with the clamp is you fit piece onto the end of the toothpaste tube and turn the knob to roll up at the flap and slowly squeeze it out towards the front. I don't even have to turn the clamp time I want toothpaste, I just turn it when I want to expand the volume of toothpaste in its tube. It's really quite a simple tool that will leave you feeling like you really got the full benefit from your toothpaste purchases!

Below is the first tube that I used the clamp on. As you can see this toothpaste tube was left as dead as a doornail. Here's the link to the website... www.ezsqueezetube.com - apparently they make collapsible tubes convenient!

Great gift! Yay mums!

Bookmark and Share

1 Comments:

Anonymous Dentists Roseville said...

I think I will become a fan of those. I like to squeeze my toothpaste tube until the last milligram. There's something fun about it.

2:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home